We were able to get the Micro Minnie FLX out for a weekend trip and so far, we love it. Only a couple things that we noted…
- AC & Microwave on at same time (while on battery) tripped main breaker which I did not expect.
- Inverter showed E01 (low battery) and kept cycling.
- Starlink router is reset to factory settings by rapid power cycling. The inverter cycling tripped the Starlink router into its reset mode. Oops! At least it was an easy fix.
- Xantrex app does not show battery level accurately at all, but now that I’m aware of that, I know to check the Lithionics app. Xantrex makes LiFoP4 batteries too so I am not sure why Winnebago did not go with their batteries for better integration. I actually wonder if they DO integrate. Who knows.
- Winnebago panel shows fresh/grey/black levels correctly, but not battery. This is to be expected, but I guess I wish the FLX got its own control panel that didn’t have a battery button on it. Had I not known this before, I might have been confused and thinking my battery was dead.
- GoPower app works ok. Seen charge Current of 13.71A, Solar Power 205 W at 1300. This was with the solar panels on the roof, which are 2 x 190watt panels. My Renogy 200w suitcase panel did not arrive in time. More on that later.
- Lithionics app works ok. Shows a lot of data, and makes it easy to monitor levels.
- Switched to battery only around 10am, down to 70% with AC on and some microwave usage. At that rate, battery has about 4 hours of usage.
- AC set to about 77 was quite comfortable. AC (obviously) does better when door is closed.
- Plugged back in around 2pm when battery was around 48%
- Starlink worked out quite well
- Fridge did well but was affected by ambient temperature, which is kind of expected.
- Shower did great. Showermiser was awesome.
- Still have 3/4+ tank of fresh water even after almost 4 days. We took washcloth showers, which helped.
- Nectar mattress is VERY comfortable. Might need to reinforce foot end of bed.